The Young Carers Network
The Young Carers Network is a place where young carers can connect online. There are six illustrated links on the website.
- Events – Provides information on the events happening in each state as well as online events for young carers.
- Story Wall – Read young carer’s personal stories about their experiences. Young carers can submit their own stories and there is a Story Builder tool to help.
- Forums – Discuss topics of interest with other young carers and share your opinions with Carers Australia.
- Resources – A link to information and support available.
- Bursary – Apply for financial assistance to help complete your studies.
- eLearning – Learn new skills from a range of interactive online workshops.
Explore the Young Carers Network at www.YoungCarersNetwork.com.au