Young carers aged 8 to 25, who live in regional and remote areas of Western Australia, are invited to enter the "Tapestry of Your Life" story giveaway.
Share a story of your own experience of caring for a family member or friend.
- Your story must be a true, non-fiction account of your life as a young carer.
- 300 - 500 words in length.
- Young carers must be registered or willing to register with Carers WA.
- Pseudonyms can be used to protect your privacy.
- A high resolution of yourself with or without the person you care for.
The first 8 entries will each recieve a hand-made WA Quilters patchwork blanket, valued up to $400. Stories will be published on the Young Carers WA website and Facebook page.