2) Information on this site is not a substitute for professional guidance
This site aims to provide general information - it should not be considered as a substitute for professional guidance. Individuals that require advice should seek help from a qualified health professional. Carers WA does not take responsibility for any outcomes of viewing or using content on this site. Carers WA is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information on this site.
3) Accuracy and reliability of the material cannot be guaranteed
Carers WA has gone to considerable effort in the development and maintenance of this site, however, Carers WA does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the material.
4) No responsibility can be taken for inconveniences as a result of using this site
Carers WA does not guarantee that this site will be free from viruses or other contamination and cannot accept responsibility for any damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using this site.
5) All third party sites are visited at your own risk
Carers WA takes no responsibility for information in linked sites. All sites are visited at your own risk. The usefulness or accuracy of the material on third party links cannot be guaranteed. Once you visit a linked site you will be bound by the terms and conditions of that site.
If you use the blog on this site then you must abide by the following terms:
- Refrain from the use of offensive language
- Do not reveal any personal information, such as, name, address, phone number or email address
- Messages may be edited or deleted by the on-line moderators.
- Carers WA does not necessarily endorse the content of any messages that are posted
Submit A Story/ Poem/Song
If you submit a story, poem or song on this site you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Unless you advise otherwise, it will be assumed that you have given permission to have your story or poem posted on our website, in our newsletters & in other publications
- Your story or poem may be edited before being posted (especially the removal of identifying information)
- Carers WA cannot guarantee the length of time it will take to post your story or poem on our website
- Carers WA does not necessarily endorse the content of any stories that are posted
Photographs / Images
Photographs used on this site are the property of Carers WA and/or associated agencies. They are not authorized for reproduction by external organizations. Consent has been received by individuals appearing in photographs and images featured on this site. In the case of individuals under the age of 18, parental or guardian consent has been procured.